Organic Oatmeal With Natural Peanut Butter & Maple Syrup
Healthy, Delicious, Keeps You Full To Lunch, Packed Full Of Protein & Fiber, All Natural Whole Food!
I love oatmeal in the morning, its a great breakfast that is both healthy and filling; you can’t go wrong. This is my favorite way of preparing oatmeal, it uses organic oatmeal, natural peanut butter, skim milk from grass fed cows and real organic maple syrup for sweetness. You end up with an indulgent and delicious warm breakfast cereal that you won’t believe is healthy, but it is.
- 1 cup Bob's Redmill Organic Extra Thick Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Skim Milk, organic, grass fed cows
- 3 tbs. Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tbs. Maple Syrup, organic, make sure it's real maple syrup
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- Bring a small sauce pan with water and salt to boil over high heat.
- Add the oatmeal, lower heat to medium and stir occasionally cooking for 10-12 minutes.
- Spoon the oat meal into 2 separate bowls.
- Evenly split the peanut butter and maple syrup between the 2 bowls, stir to incorporate.
- Evenly split the milk pouring into the 2 bowls, stir to incorporate.
- Serve and enjoy immediately!