This is a delicious quick and easy weeknight vegetable side dish that you can cook up in a matter of minutes.
It’s lightly Asian inspired but it’s so good you can serve it as a side with almost anything. I’ve served it many times with a basic roasted chicken or grilled steak.
- 1 Adult Full Sized Bok Choy, organic, chopped
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce, low sodium, organic
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat a sauté pan over high heat and add the olive oil.
- Add the bok choy and onions to pan, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until onion and bok choy are caramelized.
- Add the garlic and lower heat to medium, cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, water and cook, stirring occasionally, for 6-8 minutes or until bok choy is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.