A quick and easy side dish that can be cooked up in a few minutes and makes a delicious side dish to grilled meats.
Tools You Will Need
- Large Non-Stick Sauté Pan
- 1 lb. Small Sweet Peppers
- 6 Garlic Cloves, thickly sliced
- 3 tbs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat the pan over high heat and add the olive oil
- Pierce the peppers with a fork or the tongs once to allow them to break open easier during cooking
- Add the peppers to the hot pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook stirring with the tongs until the peppers are well seared on the outside and have begun to wilt, approximately 6-8 minutes.
- Add garlic to pan at about halfway point on the searing process, continue to stir.
- Lower temperature to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, for another 3-5 minutes until peppers have mostly wilted
- Serve and enjoy immediately