Delicious roasted carrots in a richly flavored savory butter sauce with Rosemary and a hint of sweet roasted garlic.
MISE EN PLACE
Things that need to be done before cooking starts.
Wash and clean the carrots, slice the garlic and preheat the oven to 425.
Tools You Will Need
- Oven-safe Dish
- 2 lb. Organic Carrots
- 3 Garlic Cloves, sliced lengthwise
- 1 tbs. Rosemary
- 3 tbs. Kerrygold Butter, unsalted or other grass-fed brand, chopped into chunks
- 1 tbs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Chicken Stock, low sodium
- Preheat oven to 400
- Toss carrots with garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, and olive oil then place into roasting pan and roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove carrots from oven and chicken stock and dot all over with butter. Lower oven temperature to 350 and return to the oven for 40 to 45 minutes; tossing once halfway through cooking.
- Remove from oven and cut each carrot in half (if using large carrots, optional)
- Serve and enjoy!